18600 E. 37th Terrace S., Box 205, Independence, MO 64057 USA
Toll Free: (877) 827-2100
Local Phone: (816) 228-2100
FAX Number: (816) 228-2619
More than thirty years ago, Mike Lundy, PE. envisioned a company that would set the standard for nesting software automation. Throughout our history we have lead the way with numerous firsts and ongoing technology advances for manufacturers. From common edge cutting to Just-in-Time nesting to Vision Emulation™ and Multi-Dimensional Combinatorial Nesting™, Optimation® drives technology to the next level. We have become the industry standard, leaving others to try to follow our lead.
Based in America's heartland, we have built decades-long relationships with some of the top manufacturers with honest, committed, long-term partnerships and 24-hour support.
What We Do
Optimation develops and supports nesting and CNC part programming software for fabrication processes, which include turret punch, laser, plasma, Waterjet, router, and CNC knives. We cover the range from single-machine sites to sites with hundreds of machine tools with the highest possible automation.
Our automated approach to manufacturing solutions dates back to our beginning more than three decades ago. It is our belief that routine - and even not so routine - nest technology fabrication can be best achieved through a rules-based system that reduces not only material waste but programming time and error and keeps the manufacturer in control.
Our Partners support Optimation nesting through greater integration to all aspects of fabrication.
Who We Are
Our top-notch team knows the workings of hundreds of sheet metal nesting operations. But they realize your shop is unique and will tailor the solution accordingly. They bring real-world experience you can't beat to your shop.
- Our Support Engineers are real, experienced people with answers you need when you need them to your nesting questions.
- Our Applications Engineers work with you to commission and support our technology in your fabrication facility. All variables are accounted for - even those you may not have considered or that come up later.
- Our Application Engineers will train you and get you up to speed quickly and effectively. You're saving money like never before with powerful fabrication nesting software.
- Our Software Development Team is driven by customer needs. They take your feedback seriously and focus on those solutions that will best serve your needs.
- Optimation Visionary Leadership has for decades lead our industry with exclusive technology not available from any other source. Much of our success comes from partnering with some of the most demanding customers in the world.
Every manufacturing situation is unique. That's why we want to learn about you, first. Then we're happy to offer our knowledge, experience, and software tools to help. Contact us now.